If you look at the map of Vladimir-Shatura Pressmania, the first notice the almost complete absence of any human settlements – just forests and marshes. And not to say that there is still some hundred years ago was life – do not beat, of course, key, but have not been these places so desolate as now. And the remnants of this life almost could not be found, although some traces, of course, remained. Today, looking at the poorly marked on a large-scale map of the country road, not immediately realize that it is a former postal route from Vladimir in Kolomna. But somewhere on the outskirts of the swamp you suddenly come across a dilapidated brick Church, sullenly staring hollowed eye-sockets of Windows. Go into the forest overgrown with grass beaten track, and where are they – God knows…
Somewhere in the wilds of the forest lurks priglashennyh Husmor – mysterious tract of which few have heard and almost no one saw. Before the revolution there was a “guard” forest cordon, and now it is this wilderness, where no roads, no trails, no. But Rushmore locals remember a wonderful place. According to a few eyewitnesses, there, deep in the forest, towered built from stones of the correct form a hemisphere of 6 m in diameter and 3 meters in height. Around the hemisphere were visible octadecadienic posts. All the buildings were very ancient, overgrown with moss. Continue reading
The complex was opened and examined in 1994 by an expedition of the Gorno-Altai state University under the leadership of V. I. Soenov.
The tarhatinsky megalithic complex consists of stacked in a circle of stones, rounded boulders and stone formations of varying size from 0.5 to 6 m in diameter. The largest blocks of size 6×5×4 m. the distance between the stones, boulders and various calculations. On the stones of the building, and also on a separate stone, located in 70 m from a group of rocks caused petroglyph compositions, among which are the stories and images relating to the bronze age – early iron age: images of bulls, deer, camels, and anthropomorphic characters.
In a series of stone blocks-megaliths, which are selected by its shape reminiscent of a traditional Altai cradle, locals call this stone “the Cradle of Santaka”. Continue reading
Porcelain pagoda is not extant Buddhist temple in Nanjing, China. The temple was built in 1412 to 1422, when Nanjing was the capital of the Chinese Ming dynasty, by more than 100 thousand workers and soldiers under the direct orders of Emperor Zhu Di. During the Ming dynasty it was one of the three famous temples of the city, along with Tangtse and Ling.
Octagonal 78-metre high pagoda of the temple — the so-called Porcelain tower — within several centuries was the dominant architecture of Nanjing. Was built by the project of the Emperor Yongle of white porcelain bricks.
Porcelain tower was designed in the era of the Ming dynasty, during the reign of Emperor Yongle at the beginning of the XV century and almost immediately built. Continue reading